Foundation of Robot Motion
Robots can do a backflip, somersault and run as well with a lot higher efficiency than a human being.
Learn the basic movements of a Robots with a lot of actuators in the course. This course is to build up understanding of modern programmed actuators with Modern techniques like PWM(pulse width modulation)
The course covers topics
- 2 wheeled Robot assembly and controller
- 4 wheel Robot assembly
- Crane topology and mechanism
- Scissor lift
- Basic understanding of Center of Gravity and it's importance.
- Configuration of Robot assembly
- 3 axis robotic arm
The Benefits of this program
Our foundation of Robotics programs includes hands-on building and improvising of Mini Projects with collaborative learning. This course not only helps to establish science, technology, engineering, and mathematics concepts but also works to build on students’ team-building skills as they work to complete fun challenges. These collaborative skills are essential for any student's success, no matter what subject they choose to pursue in the future.
Other advantages include
- Improved creative thinking skill
- Improved locomotive ideas
- Improved social skills
- Improved problem-solving skills
- Improved computer programming skills