Microcontroller and peripheral devices / Arduino Uno
microcontroller is a computer present in a single integrated circuit which is dedicated to perform one task and execute one specific application. These are present everywhere in our surroundings. The Air Conditioner, how does it know that it has maintained the temperature at 21’C? The Microcontroller in it with the help of a small temperature sensor. This Course covers various sensors, actuators and programming them.
The course covers topics
- Introduction to embedded systems
- Basic embedded C Programming
- Real World Application Prototype building
- Guided Complex Applications and Project building
The Benefits of this program
Our Microcontroller and peripheral devices program include hands-on building Circuit with programming and real applications. Unique methods of every student is considered in promming the sensors and actuators in simple creative block coding enabling kids to understand complex concepts in a simple way..
Other advantages include
- Improved creative thinking skill
- Improved locomotive ideas
- Improved social skills
- Improved problem-solving skills
- Improved computer programming skills